Re: [Libguestfs] Problem to convert ESX guest into the KVM

On 12/04/2011 08:02 AM, Berezovski, Vladimir wrote:
Hi , I attached log files on the problem posted here :

https://access.redhat.com/discussion/problem-convert-esx-guest-kvm

Host server:

OS level rhel 6.1

2.6.32-214.el6.x86_64

virt-v2v-0.8.3-5.el6.x86_64

libvirt-0.9.4-21.el6.x86_64

libvirt-client-0.9.4-21.el6.x86_64

RHEV-M:

OS level rhel 6.1

rhevm-3.0.0_0001-51.el6.x86_64

Vladimir,

Thanks for the logs. It looks to me as though the conversion of the ESX v4 guest was successful. I have never seen the qemu termination message before, so that's something to look in to, however it appears to be innocuous. The guest should be sat in the export storage domain waiting to be imported into RHEV. Have you tried importing it?

As for ESX 5.x, we now know we need to pull in support for that to libvirt.

Matt
--
Matthew Booth, RHCA, RHCSS

GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490