Re: [Libguestfs] guestmount - unable to get device geometry

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 09:33:46PM +0200, Evaggelos Balaskas wrote:
> I have:
>
> qemu-kvm 0.15.1
>
> $ grep -i augeas
> /opt/dnl/sw/kvm/libguestfs-1.14.5/appliance/supermin.d/hostfiles
> [ empty ]
>
> $ grep -i augeas /usr/local/lib/guestfs/supermin.d/hostfiles
> [ empty ]

This is surprising.

Assuming:

(1) augeas is listed in appliance/packagelist _and_

(2) the ArchLinux package is called 'augeas' _and_

(3) augeas is available as a package in whatever ArchLinux repo that
febootstrap connects to

then this is a bug in febootstrap's ArchLinux support.

I don't have an ArchLinux VM around right now, but you can have to
have a look at:

http://git.annexia.org/?p=febootstrap.git;a=blob;f=src/febootstrap_pacman.ml;hb=HEAD

or ask Thomas Hatch who I think added support originally.  It'll
probably help first to run febootstrap with all verbosity enabled
(febootstrap -v) and take a close look at the messages it prints.