Re: [Libguestfs] guestmount - unable to get device geometry

After a lot of try & errors, i think i figured it out.

If i am wrong, plz be kind with me.

I have removed every file from augeas & libguestfs installation.

I installed augeas 0.9.0 and changed the prefix path
from /usr/local/ to /usr

reinstalled libguestfs 1.14.5 (./configure && make && make install)

and it seems that is working.

I'll try to get a clean archlinux box and re-trace my footsteps

Evaggelos Balaskas
Unix System Engineer - http://ebalaskas.gr.