Re: [Libguestfs] builder-debian libguestfs FAILED build step ebe3d8f43a0ab7f60f3c1c612f117e793179f644

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 06:28:13PM +0200, Hilko Bengen wrote:
> * Richard W.M. Jones:
> > Yeah, it'd be nice to work out how to do this as non-root.
> One can achieve this by using a configuration file that specifies
> state and cache directories.

Does one need to pass extra command line arguments?

For the febootstrap yum/rpm backend we have an extra arg that can be
passed through, allowing a local configuration file to be specified
(yum doesn't need this to do local caching, but it's still extremely
useful for other things).

libguestfs ./configure --with-febootstrap-yum-config:

febootstrap --yum-config:

We could do the same for apt/dpkg.