[Libguestfs] disable kvm support

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 09:24:59 UTC 2011

Yeswanth,

Below you can find an example of such wrapper:

#!/bin/sh

if [ "`echo "$@" | grep "kvm" | wc -l`" -eq "1" ]; then
  args=( "$@" "-no-kvm" )
else
  args=( "$@" )
fi

if [ "`uname -a | grep x86_64 | wc -l`" -eq "1" ]; then
  bin=/usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64
else
  bin=/usr/bin/qemu
fi

exec $bin "${args[@]}"

This isn't awesome piece of code and may have a different behavior than you expect (for example if your disk contains 'kvm' in the name). But it's a good start for you.

HTH

--Marek