[Libguestfs] Libguestfs tools to modify network configuration of windows guest image?

Hi all,

Could I ask if libguestfs provide some kind of tools via which we could modify network configuration of Windows guest image? It really makes sense if such tools exist, so that we could deploy several Windows guests from the same template image in a batch way automatically. Or do you have any hints to achieve this?  Thanks.

Yufang