[Libguestfs] new debian packages?

Hi!

	The debian packages for libguestfs (
	at http://libguestfs.org/download/binaries/debian-packages/) are a
	few months old, and there are some pretty important bug fixes since
	then. In particular, I have some cumbersome workarounds for the
	Python GIL bug which was fixed in April.

	I was wondering if anyone is working on building a new version
	of these? I tried to do it myself, but I don't have much experience
	building Debian packages and libguestfs looks like a hard package to
	start with.

Thanks,
--Igor