Re: [Libguestfs] another missing link in febootstrap; failing tests for libguestfs

* Richard W.M. Jones:

> I think it's better to push this into libguestfs/appliance/init,
> instead of adding hacks to febootstrap.

Not handling symlinks correctly (whatever "correct" means) would break
other uses of febootstrap, too, so I think that it makes sense to handle
this in febootstrap.

> BTW this works OK for me (without hacks/patches) with Debian.

On a Squeeze system (6.0.1 according to /etc/debian_version), /var/lock
and /var/run are still normal directories. The change that broke the
test must have been introduced later. (The workstation I tested this on
runs unstable.)

-Hilko