[Libguestfs] FreeBSD clone fails to boot "Missing operating system"

Hello,

I create simple script based on virt-resize as example, and I want to
copy freebsd installation between vm's
http://pastebin.com/ZK7Bg6FQ
At boot I receive error "Missing operating system".
There is first 1M of images:

http://i.libc6.org/media/opensource/template.img
http://i.libc6.org/media/opensource/cloned.img

Images is similar except partition table on 0x1BE address

It fails to boot only with freebsd, debian and centos clones fine.
For example
http://i.libc6.org/media/opensource/debian_temlate.img
http://i.libc6.org/media/opensource/debian_cloned.img

--