[Libguestfs] Use of guestmount

23:43 < belegdol> I am trying to mount my windows guest using
23:43 < belegdol> guestmount -d windows -i --trace --ro /mnt/loop
23:43 < belegdol> but then I cannot access whatever is in /mnt/loop
23:43 < belegdol> I get access denied
23:43 < belegdol> or nautilus says unknown file type
23:44 < belegdol> http://fpaste.org/cIDV/

All I can tell from the paste is that guestmount appears to be working
fine.  There's not enough detail to tell why things don't work after
the disks are mounted.

Try running guestmount with the --trace and --verbose options
together.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/