Re: [Libguestfs] Fwd: Re: febootstrap in Debian

By the me, I think this is not correct to use febootstrap in Debian,
we have better application - debootstrap.
And we should build image file with clean chroot environment.

For now I see it downloaded packages with the _same_ version that is
installed on the host, but by the me I use some packages from testing
and unstable.
And this try to download these packages from stable repo. This fails.

And also it simply extracts contents from deb files, and do not run
configure scripts.