Re: [Libguestfs] How to run the java demo codecontainedinlibguestfs package ???

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 06:19:01PM +0800, 毛宏 wrote:
> Thanks, do you have any guides or manuals about building the java bindings? :-)

Sure, type './configure && make'.

There's more information about building libguestfs here:

  http://libguestfs.org/README.txt

However for more specific instructions you will need to give me a clue
as to what distro "XenServer" is / is similar to.