Re: [Libguestfs] [fedora-virt] Fedora virt status

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 08:21:40AM -0500, Justin M. Forbes wrote:
> Fedora 16
>  It is time to start planning for the Fedora 16 release.  What features are
>  going to be proposed?  What does the community want to see from Fedora 16
>  virtualiation?

libguestfs and virt-v2v users: Is there anything we should aim for in
libguestfs / virt-v2v in the Fedora 16 timeframe?

Off the top of my head:

 - inspection stuff in virt-manager

 - virt-clone fixed

 - guests by default are given libguestfs live access (guestfish --live etc)

 - virt-p2v with the couple of outstanding issues fixed

I'm not sure that any of these are really worthy of a Fedora feature