[Libguestfs] Virtio-win RPM?

Greg Scott GregScott at Infrasupport.com
Fri Nov 18 13:17:06 UTC 2011

I should have this in my head by now...

I tried migrating a physical Windows host last night using virt-p2v CD.
It ran for 3 hours and then died.  I'll get details later from the log
but as I think about it, I'll bet it died because I never installed
virtio-win in my Fedora migration server.

The documentation says do "yum install virtio-win" - but this is RHEL
documentation and my migration server is a Fedora 14 VM and yum doesn't
find it from there.  Where do I grab virtio-win and how do I set it up
on that Fedora system such that virt-p2v-server will find it and use it
during a Windows P2V migration?

Thanks

-          Greg Scott