Re: [Libguestfs] Virtio-win RPM?

On 22/11/11 10:03, Matthew Booth wrote:
On 22/11/11 05:33, Greg Scott wrote:
Also, how do I turn on that TRACE info with virt-p2v-server in case
need it? Those lines Matt said to uncomment do not exist in the copy
from yum install virt-v2v.

Sorry about that, those lines from from upstream v2v. I was just about
to do a new build with this code in, but I noticed we still have a
libguestfs dependency issue to resolve. We should be able to get
something testable out in a couple of days.

Please try this build:

It's a scratch build, so it'll only be available for a few days before it's automatically deleted. You will also require libguestfs from updates-testing. You can download it manually from here:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2011-16166/libguestfs-1.14.2-1.fc16

The v2v package doesn't have any dependency which will require you to install the new libguestfs, but if you don't install it libguestfs will fail to launch immediately after the data transfer completes.

Disclaimer: I don't have a system here I can easily test the above v2v package on, and it has received no testing whatsoever! It's also not really 0.8.4-1, which is why I've put a suffix on it. That said, I don't anticipate a problem.

Matt
--
Matthew Booth, RHCA, RHCSS

GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490