Re: [Libguestfs] Virtio-win RPM?

I believe that in the end of this ... try & error process,
we have to make clear the stable (or not) versions of related programs
that actually work on RHEL6 (or even fedora 16) as a workaround for
future references.

Although i understand the rapidly development of tools & libs that are
used in this process,
meaning that some bugs or features can be dissolved only by the latest
stable versions.

Evaggelos Balaskas
Unix System Engineer - http://ebalaskas.gr.