Re: [Libguestfs] Virtio-win RPM?

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 07:01:54AM -0600, Greg Scott wrote:
> > libguestfs in Fedora contains everything needed for Windows
> > support in the base package.
>
> Except that it doesn't.  It's missing firstboot.bat and all the other
> stuff in /var/lib/virt-v2v/software/windows.  The version in
> updates-testing that Matt wants me to try might have it, I haven't
> checked yet.

Those are virt-v2v (missing) files.  libguestfs is a separate library
that virt-v2v uses.

libguestfs-winsupport definitely does not have anything to do with the
problem and you shouldn't install that package.  In fact, please don't
because it'll probably break things very badly!

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top