Re: [Libguestfs] P2Vs seem to require a very robust Ethernet

On 11/28/2011 04:51 PM, Greg Scott wrote:
.
.
.
We've been chasing network issues - but maybe the network and
infrastruture is fine and something is going on with the source
server.
How do we check this?

I'm currently working on getting a new release out. I can't say it
will
fix this problem, but the new P2V client might help get better
diagnostic info from the source server.

Should I be looking for a new virt-p2v-image-builder and then burn
another CD?

Yes. Unfortunately we've got a bit of a dependency tree going on, so it'll take a few days at least to get a build out. I'll update the list when I do.

Matt
--
Matthew Booth, RHCA, RHCSS

GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490