[Libguestfs] Child process died

vipul borikar vipulcell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:33:49 UTC 2011

Ok now i changed the wrapper to pint to bios file :

#!/bin/sh
qemudir=/opt/qemu/
exec $qemudir/bin/qemu-system-x86_64 -L /opt/qemu/share/qemu/ "$@"

The error is gone.

Then it was giving error of virtio-serial not supported error. I was using
qemu 0.12.5 version.
So installed 0.13.0 which  is having virtio-serial support ( i guess) .

Now its giving me some other error. I have attached the output of
libguestfs-test-tool .

--
Thanks

Vipul Borikar
"Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."