Re: [Libguestfs] Child process died

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 04:03:49PM +0530, vipul borikar wrote:
> Now its giving me some other error. I have attached the output of
> libguestfs-test-tool .

It's not too much fun acting as a proxy between your questions and the
README file which, yet again, answers your question if only you would
read it.

http://libguestfs.org/download/binaries/rhel5-packages/README.txt

Quote:

"
  Requirements

  (1) RHEL 5.6 is required.
      RHEL <= 5.5 *will not work*.
      CentOS <= 5.5 *will not work*.
"

The kernel you are using is from RHEL 5.5.