[Libguestfs] Man pages for virt-p2v-server?

I just installed virt-v2v 0.8.3.1 on a Fedora 14 VM and was getting
ready to set up a P2V migration.  But the virt-p2v-server man pages only
tell me about the GPL and that's it.  Is the documentation for that
.conf file someplace else now?  Or don't I need it anymore?

Thanks

- Greg Scott