[Libguestfs] Using febootstrap , please help

Hello,

I am new to febootstrap. I am struggling to install fedora 14 on disk.img (formatted with ext4fs) mounted on /mnt/temp . How to use febootstrap to do this ? Does it require any yum configuration ? I searched the web for documentation on this , but nothing is clearly mentioned. Please anyone tell me how to do this.
    I am doing this on Fedora 14 host.

-- Onkar