Re: [Libguestfs] Using febootstrap , please help

On 09/28/2011 11:53 PM, Onkar N Mahajan wrote:
Hello,

I am new to febootstrap. I am struggling to install fedora 14 on disk.img (formatted with ext4fs) mounted on /mnt/temp . How to use febootstrap to do this ? Does it require any yum configuration ? I searched the web for documentation on this , but nothing is clearly mentioned. Please anyone tell me how to do this.
    I am doing this on Fedora 14 host.

-- Onkar
I was trying to understand this link :
http://rwmj.wordpress.com/2009/03/19/febootstrap-fedora-equivalent-of-debootstrap/
But, I couldn't get what is "fedora-10" in this command :
febootstrap fedora-10 ./f10

-- Onkar