Re: [Libguestfs] Man pages for virt-p2v-server?

> In fact, *everything* in the default config file is commented out now.

I am a total dork!  For anyone else reading this, learn from my
oversight.

I just now learned this.  In XML,"<!--" (without the quotes) starts a
comment block.  The comment block ends with a line that looks
like,"-->", again without the quotes.  There are also apparently other
ways to do comments too.  And sure enough, all the profile paragraphs in
virt-v2v.conf are bracketed with these start and end comment strings.

I'll get another P2V window starting about 7 hours from now and I'll
post the results here.

- Greg