[Libguestfs] Fwd: Re: VirtFS Query

Richard, FYI.

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:05:42 +0530, Harsh Bora <harsh linux vnet ibm com> wrote:
Hi Aneesh,

Richard asked me if we have any plans to provide a solution for this use
case:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libguestfs/2011-September/msg00089.html

IIUC, VirtFS as a rootfs is targeted towards this requirement only,
right? Any inputs ?

The right way to do this is to use a export path /guest and bind mount
needed directories within. VirtFS just export /guest and everything
works out easily. I already have autotest driving virtFS as root. So
that works easily

-aneesh