Re: [Libguestfs] virt-v2v trouble converting Xen Centos 5.X to KVM Centos 6.3 or Fedora 17

On Aug 24, 2012, at 10:25 AM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> I'm not certain what the error is, but run 'libguestfs-test-tool' on
> the target server anyway to see if the libguestfs install is OK.
>
> Rich.

Just ran /bin/libguestfs-test-tool and lots of output happened; looks really similar to the verbose logging mode of the conversion!  At the end, the last line I see is:

===== TEST FINISHED OK =====

which I presume to mean everything is ok.