Re: [Libguestfs] Final plan for libguestfs 1.20

* Richard W.M. Jones:

> Once I've finished Windows dynamic disk (ldm) support[1], which should
> happen later today, I'm going to release libguestfs 1.20.
> (Unless someone shouts loudly now!)

This is certainly not show-stopper for the 1.20 release: I am currently
struggling with getting the Lua bindings to compile and test with
different versions. (Debian/wheezy will ship with Lua 5.1 and 5.2).

I'll post a patch when I get it working.

Meanwhile, could somebody check if Lua is installed with pkg-config
files on Red Hat and Fedora systems?

Thanks,
-Hilko