[Libguestfs] Attn Fedora Rawhide users

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 08:31:09 UTC 2012

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=libguestfs.git;a=blob;f=0001-Workaround-for-usrmove-in-Fedora.patch;hb=HEAD

I have added this patch (not upstream) ^^

This is a workaround for a rather misguided feature called 'usrmove'
which was just dumped without notice into Rawhide, 3 days before the
F17 branch, while everyone was away at FOSDEM.

I still haven't got libguestfs to build after spending some time late
last night updating a VM to the latest Rawhide.  With the patch above
there are still some MD tests that fail.  That may just be a
coincidence or may be because usrmove has broken mdadm.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/