[Libguestfs] Testing github pull requests

I've sent a github pull request containing this patch here:

https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/pull/1

I'm interested to know if this interface could be useful to the project. We
should be wary, though, of tying useful development history in the form of
review discussion into github's proprietary system. Your thoughts are
appreciated.

Incidentally, I'm also looking for ACKs on this patch :)

Matt