[Libguestfs] guestmount -i and xattrs

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Fri Jun 8 10:17:09 UTC 2012

I tried to run chcon to set SELinux labels on a guestmounted dir and got:

chcon: failed to change context of `authorized_keys' to
`system_u:object_r:ssh_home_t:s0': Operation not supported

I'm guessing that you need to pass 'seclabel' or 'user_xattr'
or some such mount option to guestmount to support this.
I notice you can pass such options through the -m option
to guestmount, but not -i which we need to use.

Is there a way to support -i and a subsequent chcon(1)?

cheers,
Pádraig.