Re: [Libguestfs] libguestfs on debian squeeze

> Hello all,
> I tried unsuccessfully to run libguestfs on debian squeeze (with kernel
> from testing) using the packages you provide here:
> http://libguestfs.org/download/binaries/debian-packages/.
> The output I get from libguestfs-test tool is this:

The error indicates that you've got additional packages from testing
installed (see the README).  You can try rebuilding the libguestfs
package from upstream sources (see also the README).

OR: Hilko is building official squeeze backports packages here which
you can try instead: