Re: [Libguestfs] libguestfs on debian squeeze

> Hello all,
>
> I tried unsuccessfully to run libguestfs on debian squeeze (with kernel
> from testing) using the packages you provide here:
> http://libguestfs.org/download/binaries/debian-packages/.
>
> The output I get from libguestfs-test tool is this:
[...]

The error indicates that you've got additional packages from testing
installed (see the README).  You can try rebuilding the libguestfs
package from upstream sources (see also the README).

  http://libguestfs.org/download/binaries/debian-packages/README.txt

OR: Hilko is building official squeeze backports packages here which
you can try instead:

  http://people.debian.org/~bengen/libguestfs/

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v