[Libguestfs] libguestfs binary "fixed appliance"

This could be interesting for people trying to compile libguestfs on
platforms which don't yet support febootstrap.

I suspect it may also be useful for Debian.  I'm not suggesting that
Debian uses a binary appliance, but instead of having
update-guestfs-appliance build a supermin appliance, it could build a
fixed appliance (in two steps, febootstrap +
febootstrap-supermin-helper) and then store it on the filesystem in