[Libguestfs] Difference between the old and the new febootstrap

Hi,
First, I'd like to thank you for your nice effort of the febootstrap tool.
I understand there are 2 major versions of this tool
the first has the syntax of "febootstrap fedora-12 ./f12" while the second has the syntax "febootstrap --names ....."
Is it correct?

I also understand the second one is used only to create a minimal system. is it correct too?

But what about if I want to create a complete rootfs with GUI to use it with qemu kvm?
Would you kindly show me how to do this with febootstrap?

BR.