[Libguestfs] guestfs_mount_local* api undefined symbols

Nok leolc_2749 at qq.com
Fri May 11 09:04:28 UTC 2012

I think all the problems occurred above are mainly because of the
uncleaned environment of an old version before the installation . Maybe
I should uninstall and remove all the *guestfs* stuff and figure it out.
And concerning the 'hivex-devel',I really should`ve noticed that there
was no 'hivex-devel' in my yum repo when i yum install '*hivex*'.Then i
solved this with rpm package.

Thank you Rich