Re: [Libguestfs] guestfs_mount_local* api undefined symbols

I think all the problems occurred above are mainly because of the uncleaned environment of an old version before the installation . Maybe I should uninstall and remove all the *guestfs* stuff and figure it out. And concerning the 'hivex-devel',I really should`ve noticed that there was no 'hivex-devel' in my yum repo when i yum install '*hivex*'.Then i solved this with rpm package.

Thank you Rich