[Libguestfs] Cannot import converted vm to ovirt with virt-p2v

Hello!

I convirted a physical machine with virt-p2v successfully. But now I have problems with the import to oVirt.
Event log says: "Failed to import Vm convirttest to data-cluster-1"

Also in the engine.log I got the following error: http://pastebin.com/yWgB8NTL

I already tried to generate a new UUID for the image of the harddrive, but that has no effect.

Any help is much appreciated!

Best regards,
Tim