Re: [Libguestfs] Cannot import converted vm to ovirt with virt-p2v

On 20/11/12 13:36, Matthew Booth wrote:
On 20/11/12 11:42, Tim Scharner - 123domain.eu - Die Domainmanager wrote:
Hello!

I convirted a physical machine with virt-p2v successfully. But now I
have problems with the import to oVirt.
Event log says: "Failed to import Vm convirttest to data-cluster-1"

Also in the engine.log I got the following error:
http://pastebin.com/yWgB8NTL

I already tried to generate a new UUID for the image of the harddrive,
but that has no effect.

Any help is much appreciated!

Looks like you virt-v2v and ovirt are disagreeing on the OVF. Can you
open a BZ and attach:

* the complete, generated OVF file
* the version of virt-v2v you are using
* the version of ovirt/RHEV you are using

Can you let me know the BZ number when you're done?

I forgot to mention: also the contents of the above pastebin. Please don't just post the pastebin link, because there's a good chance it will expire before the BZ does!

Thanks,

Matt
--
Matthew Booth, RHCA, RHCSS

GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490