Re: [Libguestfs] [libvirt] Support for qemu snapshot=on drives in libvirt

Reading back over the archives, I see there was a proposal to add a
<disk ... persistent="no"> attribute.  I don't think that was ever
adopted.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2011-July/msg00649.html

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v