Re: [Libguestfs] [libvirt] Proposed libguestfs API for implementing libvirt virConnectOpenAuth

> Does libvirt (or policy kit?) provide any mechanism for caching these
> credentials within the same process, so that we don't have to provide
> the same creds back to libvirt for multiple connections?

Yeah, that's the 'keep' in 'auth_admin_keep' in libvirt's policykit rules:

http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt.git;a=blob;f=daemon/libvirtd.policy.in

But libvirt only enables it for local, active sessions, which doesn't include
SSH logins for example. libvirt should s/auth_admin/auth_admin_keep/g

- Cole