[Libguestfs] guestfish(1) references non-existant tar_out/tar_in option

While creating my first guestfish script I noticed an inconsistency in
the guestfish(1) man page. The option tgz-out references "tar_out",
which does not exist, instead its called "tar-out". The same is true for
tgz-in/tar_in. After a quick grep in the code its not clear to me how to
resolve this issue.

Olaf