[Libguestfs] virt-rescue --ro option has no effect

Should 'virt-rescue -a some.img --ro' tell qemu/kvm that some.img is
supposed to be read-only in the guest? I have not looked at the code
yet, perhaps --ro has a meaning only when attaching to a live guest.
I was expecting that all write access to some.img is denied in the
rescue shell.

Olaf