[Libguestfs] Internationalisation in guestconv

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 17:15:57 UTC 2013

On 04/12/2013 06:14 PM, Crag Wolfe wrote:
> On 04/12/2013 08:17 AM, Matthew Booth wrote:
>> I've added internationalisation to guestconv, and updated HACKING with a
>> new section. Any thoughts/comments?
>>
>> Matt
>>
> +1
> Looks like the right python way to me.
>
> --Crag

Ya looks good. We can also potentially look into using a service like
transifex [1] which I know Fedora uses for their localization needs.

I see we have makefiles under the locale directory and libguestfs dir.
I'm wondering now if it'd just make sense to have a top level autotools
based build system for these targets and more (eg run the test suite, etc).

  -Mo

[1] https://www.transifex.com/