[Libguestfs] Libguestfs under win32

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Jul 23 18:47:25 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 09:37:48AM +0300, Or Goshen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Under windows QEMU write its output to stderr.txt and stdout.txt. The
> "configure" script expects the out put to be written to the console and
> fails to detect a working QEMU.
>
> Is there a way to handle this ?

That sounds like fun.

I'm no expert on running ./configure on Windows.  I'm assuming you're
using Cygwin?  Or MinGW?

The way I would approach this is a little bit different.  I would
cross-compile using the mingw-* toolchain on Fedora:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW

However obviously since you're doing this, you get to choose how you
do it.

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v