[Libguestfs] libguestfs error

abhishek jain ashujain9727 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:01:06 UTC 2014

Hi Rich

I using ubuntu 13.10 with powerpc arch.
I tried the above stepss and below are the output of the related commands..

nm -D /usr/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu/libtinfo.so | grep tgetent
0000def0 T tgetent
ubuntu at t4240-ubuntu1310:~$ dpkg -S /usr/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu/libtinfo.so
libtinfo-dev:powerpc: /usr/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu/libtinfo.so

However I'm  not able to perform   rm -f config.cache as there is no
config.cache file

Thanks for the wonderful support.