[Libguestfs] Help with Win10

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Feb 9 08:35:40 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 12:20:35AM -0800, Joshua Pincus wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> Thanks for the pointer.  It looks like add_viostor_to_driver_database() is
> the routine that I need to mimic.  I'll try that out in the morning.  I've
> been staring at this problem for so long that my eyes are crossing.

I should note that any doubled \\ that appear in the strings are
really single \, they are just escaped OCaml strings.  It might help
to fire up the OCaml interpreter:

$ rlwrap ocaml
        OCaml version 4.02.3

# open Printf;;
# printf "PCI\\VEN_1AF4&DEV_1001&REV_00\n";;
PCI\VEN_1AF4&DEV_1001&REV_00
- : unit = ()
# let oem_inf = "oem1.inf";;
val oem_inf : string = "oem1.inf"