[Libguestfs] installing supermin on debian10

Keresztes Péter-Zoltán zozo at z0z0.tk
Wed Oct 30 02:27:39 UTC 2019

Hello

I am trying to install supermin on debian 10 (buster) and I am getting the following error:

checking /usr/sbin/mke2fs -t or -T... -t
checking for EXT2FS... no
configure: error: in `/root/supermin-5.1.16':
configure: error: The pkg-config script could not be found or is too old.  Make sure it
is in your PATH or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable to the full
path to pkg-config.

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables EXT2FS_CFLAGS
and EXT2FS_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

To get pkg-config, see <http://pkg-config.freedesktop.org/>.
See `config.log' for more details

Note that I have installed all the required dependency packages which I could find in the README.

Can anyone help making this work?

Regards,
Peter