[Libosinfo] [libosinfo] Don't fail when there's an error loading the user DB

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Mar 20 10:21:54 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:18:04AM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> It would be nice if we defined an error code for the "Directory does not exist"
> error scenario, so we can skip that gracefully, but still report an fatal error
> for parser problems.

Actually, after rethinking about this, I'd want to skip most (all?) errors
when loading the user database. I currently have a ~/.config/libosinfo/db/toto.xml
with just '<foo' in it, and imo if such a situation ever happens to
someone, this should not prevent the loading of the system libosinfo
databases.

Christophe