[Libosinfo] [v2] Add an optional 'snapshot' tag to OS entries

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Nov 4 15:54:54 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 03:11:41PM +0000, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> If you think otherwise and are not convinced with my arguments, feel
> free to fix this yourself. Otherwise, I don't thing you are being very
> fair here.

I'm not going to duplicate work you have already started. I'm happy to be
convinced that supporting is-snapshot is difficult, or to help with the
patch, but I cannot do either starting from that email from the archives
where you just say "I tried it, it's hard" with no further explanation.

Christophe