[Libosinfo] post installation driver location for windows install script

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Mon Sep 30 14:29:42 UTC 2013

I am using libosinfo to generate autounattend.xml for installing Windows 2008 Server on a Nova instance.  I would like to install both the storage and the network drivers during the pre-install phase.  However, if the drivers are stored in different directories of a CD, the autounattend.xml requires two paths to be listed.  This is not currently supported by libosinfo.  I then attempted to add the network driver during the post-install phase.

I added the post_install_drivers_disk and post_install_drivers_location to the InstallConfig, but the autounattend.xml generated from that config does not contain any information about post-install drivers.  I only see settings for pre-install drivers.  Am I supposed to generate a secondary script for post install or is this a bug?

BTW, I am using the python bindings to work with libosinfo.

Thanks,
Dennis