[Libosinfo] (no subject)

Lasse Schuirmann lasse.schuirmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 18:00:14 UTC 2014

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Lasse Schuirmann
> <lasse.schuirmann at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello again,
>
> Hi,
>
>> I updated the JEOS patch so that it works now too. The ejection is removed and
>> the commandline parameters are minimized.
>
> Cool.
>
>> The only thing left is the internet-connection-needed flag. I'll look into it
>> in the next days.
>
> So that means you didn't get it to work without internet connection?
> I'm sure the answer is 'yes' but just to be 100% sure, you did try w/o
> internet connection to see if it works?
This is true. I tried it without internet connection, I also tried
some more modifications on the script to make it run without internet
connection but it didn't work. (In fact it works with ubuntu but not
with debian btw.)

On the debian documentation they say that some messages are priorized
in a way that they can not be preseeded. I assume this "No network
available" is one of these. Of course I tried to not use the network
in the first place (there is a use-mirror tag you can set to false)
but these kinds of efforts haven't lead to success.

> Some notes on git-send-email usage:
>
> * If you are only sending one patch, --compose is an overkill so just
> use --annotate.
> * Set appropriate subject to the --compose message. :)
Thanks!

Lasse