[Libvir] BUG: virDomainLookupByID fails after XenStore path discovery

I just updated to the latest CVS version of libvir. It looks like there's a bug in virDomainLookupByID. The behavior that I'm seeing is that the path variable is set and so the code never enters the block to find the value for name. Therefore, at the end of the function, the condition (ret->name == NULL) is true and it jumps into the error code and returns NULL.

If I comment out the code that sets the path variable, things seem to work normally. Although, I presume that the idea was to extract the name from the path information...

-bryan

-
Bryan D. Payne
Graduate Student, Computer Science
Georgia Tech Information Security Center
http://www.bryanpayne.org